Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck is suitable for people who have too much flab, loose skin around the belly, women who have had several pregnancies or for men or women who were once obese and still have excess fat deposits around the belly.
Abdominoplasty will remove stretch marks or excess skin underneath the breasts into place by stitch and strengthen the muscles under the breasts. This will obtain a flat belly, smaller waist and having a new navel. A surgical incision in the same level as your pubic hair will not be visible when you are wearing bikini.
For this surgery, the incision will be made low on the abdomen, at about the same level as your pubic hair to your navel which would be about 1 cm. After that, the surgeon will remove the excess fat and your loose skin then the upper part of your abdomen will be pulled out 1 cm above your navel to the under of your breast. Then the surgeon will pull the upper part of your abdomen to replace the lower part of your abdomen and stitch them together in the same level as your pubic hair. This means the incision will not be visible when you are wearing bikini. Finally, the surgeon will drill a hole to reposition the navel to the skin. Patients will have to stay at the hospital for 2 nights.
If the weight exceeds 60 kg, height 160 cm you could have liposuction on the abdomen under the breasts together.
- If using a Liposuction Vaser.
The use of high frequency sound waves called ultra sound fat before. Then liposuction is the advantage of causing less bruising, less painful and more fat.
- If using a vacuum liposuction.
The older machines Using a battering ram to break away fat. Then drawn.This will hurt more than just a little fat come out.
- Patients will feel vigorous pain in the period which is normal for this surgery but the level of painfulness will keep getting better after one week.
- 1 or 2 weeks after the surgery,patients are recommended to walk in a slightly bent over positiondueto thetightenwoundafter surgery.
- Exerciseatfull strengthare banned for 3 months.
- No spicy food, seafood, fermented food, alcohol drinks and smoking.
- Patients are required to wear abdominal garment for 3 months.
- Patients have to come back 7 days after the surgery to remove the stitches as well as for follow up.