LV Signature FemtoLASIK…Bladeless LASIK The most gentle way to restore sharp vision
If you are looking for the safest, most accurate, most comfortable and best quality laser refractive surgery, LV Signature FemtoLASIK would be the right choice for you.
Laser Vision International LASIK center recommends you a new alternative of refractive surgery “LV Signature FemtoLASIK”. This procedure corrects your vision using a laser from beginning till the end of the surgery. The corneal flap is created by an innovative instrument called “Femtosecond Laser”, which has extremely high frequency and low energy pulses, making the surgery to be completely independent from scalpel. No pain and less discomfort, resulting in the high quality of refractive surgery.
WHAT IS FEMTOSECOND? A Femtosecond laser is a specialized laser used for eye surgery and other medical and technical applications.
The word “Femtosecond” refers to the units used to measure the duration of each pulse. One Femtosecond is equal to one millionth of one billionth of a second, or one millionth of a nanosecond.
Femtosecond laser offers greater precision and control than a bladed microkeratome when creating a corneal flap. LV Signature LASIK, thereby, reduces the risk of flap complications during conventional LASIK surgery.
Though flap complications from the use of a bladed microkeratome are infrequent, a risk remains for undesired outcomes such as partial flaps (due to the mechanical microkeratome during flap creation, button hole flaps (a too-thin flap with a hole in its center) and free caps (a flap with no hinge to keep it attached to the eye).
These types of flap complications are virtually eliminated when a femtosecond laser is used to create the corneal flap in all-laser LASIK.
Why did Laser Vision choose the Femto LDV CrystalLine?
Laser Vision International LASIK Center was established in 1998; therefore, our professional ophthalmologist team have alot of experience with refractive surgery by LASIK. After doing much research and experiencing Femtosecond laser machine, we are very confident that this Femto LDV CrystalLine, which is use to create the corneal flap, is an advanced technology that is very precise, safe and efficient. This machine is manufactured by Swiss-based Ziemer Group, which has a long and well established reputation for producing the best qualities in medical devices and equipment and medical supplies for eye treatment.
Femto LDV CrystalLine has also been approved and certified by the Food and Drug Administration of USA (FDA) and is gaining its high popularity among the ophthalmologist throughout the world.
Due to Femto LDV CrystalLIne’s unique hand-held laser delivery system, which is attached to an easily maneuverable articulated arm, patients can be treated on the same bed of Excimer Laser and do not have to be relocated between flap creation and ablation procedures as with other femtosecond Laser.
LV Signature FemtoLASIK (Ziemer Femto LDV): is a laser beam with the highest speed, comparing to other kinds of Femtosecond Laser (5.000 KHz), which reduces inflammation and corneal swelling.Advantages of the LV Signature FemtoLASIK by Laser Vision
- LV Signature FemtoLASIK: The recovery period is considerably short. Patients are usually able to see well within a few hours.
- LV Signature FemtoLASIK: Reduces the risk of dry eyes and deteriorated night vision or halos, since the area of the flap created is larger, it provides a larger zone for the ablation.
- LV Signature FemtoLASIK: More gentle to the cornea, due to the intensity of the laser beam which is 100-1,000 times lesser than the other kinds of laser, which is better at reducing the risk of inflammation that can occur after the surgery.
- LV Signature FemtoLASIK: It uses the high technology suction system known as Amadeus.
- LV Signature FemtoLASIK: No pain and less discomfort due to the ultra thin layers of cornea and smoother edges for optimal flap closure.
- LV Signature FemtoLASIK: Reduces the risks that might occur from the flap creation with conventional or microkeratome LASIK, since the treatment is controlled by computer and laser in each and every procedure.
- LV Signature FemtoLASIK: It is effective in patients who were previously not candidates for laser surgery. This includes patients with extreme myopia or thin corneas. Due to high cutting precision, the surgeon can create thinner and more predictable flaps.
- LV Signature FemtoLASIK: Shifting the position of the patients from one place to another is not needed, which is more convenient both for the patients and the surgeon.
- LV Siganture FemtoLASIK: is the most precise and safety treatment which has been approved and certified by the Food and Drug Administration of USA (FDA).